Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

How to add HTML codes in Blogger Posts

Recently, a reader of my blog wants to know how to add HTML code into blogger posts. This is really an important issue for Blogger blog beginners. Because blogger did not accept the HTML code directly into the post. Even I had this question when I started my blog initially. And when I tried to follow different ways on my blog, I faced a lot of difficulties with coding. But nowadays, I am using HTML code into my blog using customization. Let me say immediately how you can apply this trick on your blog.

If you wants to show HTML code without any customization in your blog then just use this site: SimpleCode. This method is too easy to use and it shows code in a very simple way.

HTML+Code+View+Using+SimpleCode

If you wants to add in a stylish way then it need to customize. To do this just follow the following instructions.

1. From Dashboard go Design >> Edit HTML

2. By using F3 or “CTRL+F” search the following code line
 
]]></b:skin>
 
3. Now, just before the above code paste the following codes

.codeview {
margin : 15px 35px 15px 15px;
padding : 10px;
clear : both;
list-style-type : none;
background : #f9f9f9
border-top : 1px solid #eeeeee;
border-right : 2px solid #cccccc;
border-bottom : 2px solid #cccccc;
border-left : 1px solid #eeeeee;
}
.codeview li {
font-size : 13px;
line-height : 24px;
font-family : "Courier New", "MS Sans Serif", sans-serif, serif;
color : #FFFFFF;
font-weight : normal;
margin : 0;
padding : 0;
}
 
 
4. Save your change.

Now, for every time when you wants to add HTML codes into your post, just put HTML codes between
 
<div class="codeview"> and </div>

Example:

<div class="codeview"> ]]></b:skin> </div>
 
Red portion indicate HTML codes. Thats it. I hope you will enjoy this customization.

Take 5 Second And Spread World

Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...